What do you think about ROBLOX?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Interview with ArceusInator

ArceusInator Character

When did you join ROBLOX and why did you stay? 
I joined in October 2009 but i wasn't able to download it, so I quit until I saw an ad for it again in January 2010.  I was able to download it then so I started playing.  I stayed because there's no much stuff to do.  There's a whole world here and I wanted to explore all of it.
What is your favorite game on ROBLOX?
Not sure what my favorite game is.  I don't play games much and I certainly don't come back to them nearly as often as most people.  If I had to choose, it would probably be TwoShue's hide and seek.  But I haven't played it in a while.
What is your favorite feature about ROBLOX?
My favorite feature is definitely scripting.  There's so many possibilities with roblox after you learn how to script, it's unreal.
Why do you like ROBLOX?
I like roblox mostly because of it's community.  Even with scripting there's not much fun without people to share your projects and ideas with, and the forums are a great place for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment