What do you think about ROBLOX?

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Curiouscookies3 Interview

Curiouscookies3's Character












When did you join ROBLOX and why did you say?


I joined ROBLOX is 2010. My very first account was lydiarocks. My brother's friend Seth (Ultiseth) told my brother about it and he told me about it. I decided to stay because it was the only fun website beside minecraft and etc.





What is your favorite game on ROBLOX?

My favorite game is hard to say. My favoritest game out of all time would have to be an old obby. Sadly i forgot the name but it was my very first place, And i loved it.



What is your favorite feature about ROBLOX?


My favorite feature is foruming. I can chat with other users without being in a game/message/party etc.



Why do you like ROBLOX?


I've liked ROBLOX since i was 6 years old. It has been very fun over the years until teens ruined it. ROBLOX is a little bit screwed up from the nasty mean users, But it entertains me to chat with my friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment