What do you think about ROBLOX?

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Callofduty2master's Interview

Callofduty2master's Character


When did you join ROBLOX and why did you say?
I first joined ROBLOX in November 13, 2010. I stayed Because There is so much to explore and build. This is not a bad game. It teaches you how to program and Etc.



What is your favorite game on ROBLOX?My Favorite game would be..... Hard one but my best choice would be Football Legends by SDuke524. I like Football and now it's on ROBLOX! Even better, If I had a second It would be Paintball by Daxter33


What is your favorite feature about ROBLOX?My favorite Feature would be Builders Club. Although non Builder Club member don't get Robux, I think they should get 5 a day.



Why do you like ROBLOX?I like ROBLOX because it filled with adventure and Games.
You can build anything you want (Appropriate things) and they go play and with your friends and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment